Spokane's first Airport
Felts Field Airport's history traces back more than 85 years with its beginning as a landing field in a park area next to the Spokane River in the Spokane Valley. The airport's heritage includes the original site of the Washington Air National Guard.
In the 1930's and 1940's, Felts Field served as Spokane's municipal airport with scheduled airline service from the airport terminal. That building, along with others on the airport, is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
Felts Field is located in the City of Spokane, Washington, four miles Northeast of the city center. The airport is located at the North end of Fancher Way, in the western portion of Spokane Valley. Felts is an active General Aviation airport over 250 based aircraft, 68 tenants, and more than 60,000 annual aircraft operations.
Felts Field Location: 6105 E Rutter Ave, Spokane, WA 99212